New York, NY – SYSTRA is pleased to announce the launch of its new website, www.systraconsulting.com, promoting the company’s identity, culture, and expertise. Key features of the new site include a cleaner interface, and a more striking design. It also introduces an engaging user experience with improved navigation, and an enhanced search functionality aimed at highlighting SYSTRA’s industry experience for prospective clients, partners and employees.
“After nearly a year of intensive design and development, we are thrilled to provide clients and leading industry talent access to our new website showcasing SYSTRA’s rail and transit industry expertise as well as key multidisciplinary projects throughout the US.” says William Crosbie, P.Eng., SYSTRA USA’s President & CEO.
The redesigned site’s new features now provide:
– Upfront access to SYSTRA’s industry-leading expert services
– An updated project portfolio showcasing SYSTRA’s innovative projects and experience with rail and mass transit agencies across the country
– Convenient access to SYSTRA’s employment portal and application system
– A live social media feed and resource hub featuring the latest SYSTRA news and announcements
– An enhanced user interface
The new website provides a comprehensive resource for prospective clients and partners to browse SYSTRA’s innovative project solutions, ongoing initiatives, and partnerships throughout the United States, and globally. The site also provides convenient access to SYSTRA’s global resources and project portfolio.
A global leader in mass transit and rail infrastructure engineering, SYSTRA has a reputation as an established partner in public transport systems for the past 50 years, and a unique wealth of experience in mass transit and rail projects. The Group employs 5,200 people worldwide, manages 3,000 contracts and operates in 78 countries.